Monday, August 10, 2009

Boy aint that the truth.

"The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they're not. "
Hillary Clinton
Dear Ms Clinton.
I have to commend you on your perception of the American Citizen. Now if you could just convince your party to realize what they've become, then maybe we could have an honest discussion on issues, not name calling.

The dems are at it again, as soon as they are unable to defend their position, they resort to name calling "mob" "rabble rousers" "UnAmerican" to avoid the issue. They demand that we let them treat us like idiots, because they can't handle our honest reaction to the Obamacare bill as well as our disdain for their tax and spend mentality. The American people were smart enough to elect them but are too stupid to stop them when they overstep their boundries. I love to remember how I was told that I was an "old foggie" because I didn't like Obama's campaign of lies. I'm not sorry, but I don't usually make the same mistake twice, anymore than I step in the same pile of feces twice.

I want to know since when is it unAmerican to demand that the politicians listen to us. Since when did we become the worker bees to their queenly attitude. Since when did they stop being American Citizens along with the rest of us, and become their own country?

If they are American citizens like us then they have to accept the same taxes as us, not weasle their way out. They need to accept the same insurance that they want us to accept, not the cadillac insurance they get as congresspeople. I want them to come back to reality, knowing that they are not any better just because they feel they can talk smooth. I have to remind them that snake oil salesmen do the same thing day after day. Most snake oil salesmen wind up with horrid reputations because of what they do, do the congresspeople want the same to happen to them?

I also would like to remind them that they were ELECTED by the people, not by GOD and we can unelect them just a quickly as we elected them. Unlike Sotamyor, these seats are not for life, but for a short time. So how do they want to be accepted back by society?
These are just some things to think about, Ms Clinton, so I will let you ponder.
Sincerly
Dana Lind.
A fed up American.

No comments: